- 1 DGCustomerFirst – Take Official Dollar General Survey 2021
- 2 Dollar General Survey Details
- 3 Dgcustomerfirst.com Survey Rewards
- 4 Dollar General Survey – Terms & Conditions
- 5 Dollar General Survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com – Survey Steps
- 6 Dollar General Customer Service Details
- 7 Official Twitter Account – Dollar General
- 8 Dollar General Location Near Me
- 9 Dollar General Survey Video Guide 2021
DGCustomerFirst – Take Official Dollar General Survey 2021
How was your last visit to Dollar General? Did you like Dollar General Customer Service?
DGCustomerfirst Survey better known as DGCustomerfirst is here to collect your precious feedback and fix the problems to grow their business.
In the Dollar General Customer Survey, you will have to answer some easy questions related to your recent experience.
Your feedback really matters for the Dollar General and you will be rewarded for that.
Dollar General Store offers you a chance to provide your suggestions and opinions through Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey on the official website www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
Your suggestions will help them to improve their product quality and services so that you will get the best products and improved services on your next visit to Dollar General Locations.
Besides this, as you complete the survey, you will get entered into the sweepstakes to get special discount offers and get a chance to win the Dollar General Gift Card or Dollar General Coupons in the form of Dollar General Rewards.
This post will suggest an easy methodology to take this survey and you will be acknowledged by rules & requirements and Dollar General Rewards.
Dollar General Survey Details
|Survey Name||Dollar General Survey|
|Prize||Dollar General Gift Card|
|Language||English & Spanish|
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of January 2020, Dollar General operates 16,278 stores in the continental United States.
The company began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky, owned by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. In 1955, the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and in 1968 the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
Fortune 500 recognized Dollar General in 1999 and in 2020 reached #112. Dollar General has grown to become one of the most profitable stores in the rural United States with revenue reaching around $27 billion in 2019.
Dgcustomerfirst.com Survey Rewards
Dollar General appreciates its customers by rewarding them in the return of their valuable opinions.
Upon finishing of Dollar General Customer Experience Survey you will get a Dollar General Coupon Code that will help you on your next visit.
Also, you will get a chance to win the Dollar General Gift Card worth $100.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Dollar General Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to follow to take part in this Dollar General Satisfaction Survey.
- You must be a legal resident of any of the 50 states of the United States.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at Dollar General and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on food purchase.
Dollar General Survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com – Survey Steps
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this Dollar General Survey,
- Visit the official Dollar General Experience Survey website at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Choose your preferred survey language.
- Enter the store number, time and 15 digit survey code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “START” button.
- You will found a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Dollar General.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Dollar General Delivery, Dollar General Price, Dollar General Locations, Dollar General Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get Dollar General Promo Code, save it and use it on your future visit to get a discount on the purchase.
Dollar General Customer Service Details
- Dollar General Customer Service: +1 800 678 9258
- Dollar General Media Inquiries: +1 877 944 3477
- Dollar General Paid Advertising Inquiries: +1 615 855 5775
- Dollar General Human Resources Inquiries: +1 888 877 9374
- Dollar General Official Website: www.dollargeneral.com
- Dollar General Survey Site: www.dgcustomerfirst.com
Dollar General Social Media Links
Win More Free Reward Prizes
Official Twitter Account – Dollar General
Dollar General Location Near Me
Dollar General Survey Video Guide 2021
In this post, I have mentioned all the instructions about Dollar General Guest Satisfaction Survey @www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
I hope it was helped to take Dollar General Feedback Survey in an easy way as well to win Dollar General Gift Card.
If you have any questions regarding this survey, then comment below.
If you want to read more stuff like this, then visit my site www.thesurveys.onl.