Eat’n Park Feedback Survey
Have you ever visited Eat’n Park Locations? How did you feel about the Eat’n Park Customer Service?
Share your visit experience with Eat’n Park, no matter it may be positive or negative. Eat’n Park wants to listen to the customer’s voice how they feel while visiting them.
That is why they organized the Eat’n Park Customer Survey on www.TellEnP.com to get an idea about customer’s inside feelings and desires.
Also, in response to your suggestions and opinions, Eat’n Park gives an opportunity to win the Eat’n Park Coupons as an Eat’n Park Rewards.
Before taking Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey, you have to acknowledge some details like rules & requirements, steps and what is the Eat’n Park Rewards that are mention below.
Eat’n Park Details
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||Eat’n Park Coupons|
|Offer Valid At||In-Restaurant Only|
|Receipt Validity||3 days|
|Code Validity||14 days|
Eat’n Park Customer Opinion Survey Rewards
Eat’n Park admires their customer by awarding them after completing the Eat’n Park Guest Opinion Survey.
You will get a Eat’n Park Promo Code at the end of the survey so that you get a discount on the special offers and deals on the future visit to Eat’n Park.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Eat’n Park Customer Experience Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to follow to take part in this Eat’n Park Review Survey,
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of the English language.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online Survey.
- Each participant can participate in the Survey for one time.
- The employees working at Eat’n Park and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the Survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on food purchase.
How To Take Part In This Eat’n Park Customer Satisfaction Survey?
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this Eat’n Park Guest Experience Survey,
- Visit the official Eat’n Park Guest Survey website at www.TellEnP.com.
- Enter the 13 digits survey code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “START” button.
- You will found a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Eat’n Park.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Eat’n Park Menu, Eat’n Park Delivery, Eat’n Park Price, Eat’n Park Locations, Eat’n Park Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get Eat’n Park Coupon Code to save money on your future visit to Eat’n Park Locations.
Eat’n Park Official Website: www.eatnpark.com
Eat’n Park Survey Site: www.TellEnP.com
About Eat’n Park
Eat’n Park is a restaurant chain based in Homestead, Pennsylvania, with 60 locations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
The chain is known for its Smiley Cookies and has adopted the motto, “the place for smiles”.
In the late 1940s, Larry Hatch and Bill Peters were supervisors at Isaly’s Restaurants in Pittsburgh.
On a trip to Cincinnati, Hatch was impressed seeing the Frisch’s Big Boy Drive-In operation.
He and Peters contacted Big Boy founder Bob Wian, reaching a 25-year agreement to operate Big Boy Restaurants in the Pittsburgh area, which would be called Eat’n Park.
Eat’n Park launched on June 5, 1949, when Hatch and Peters opened a 13-stall drive-in restaurant on Saw Mill Run Boulevard in the South Hills neighborhood of Pittsburgh.
Advertised as “Pittsburgh’s First Modern Eat-in-your-Car Food Service” this location was serviced by 10 carhops.
This post is about the Eat’n Park Guest Feedback Survey at www.TellEnP.com.
I hope you liked it and have been taken this Eat’n Park Feedback Survey followed by this article. Also, you got an opportunity to win the Eat’n Park Coupons.
However, if you have any queries related to this survey, then comment below. If you want to read more stuff like his then visit my site www.thesurveys.onl.